Velvet Revolution Calls For A Special Prosecutor And Congressional Investigation
The GOP's top computer expert, Michael Connell, CEO of GovTech Solutions, was subpoenaed on September 22nd to testify under oath in a federal lawsuit in Ohio regarding his knowledge of election rigging and vote manipulation in past elections and the upcoming election. Mr. Connell, using the Karl Rove playbook, immediately moved to quash the subpoena and stated that he would not comply because he needs to maintain the confidentiality of his Republican clients. Cliff Arnebeck, the attorney representing the opposing parties, says that he will quickly move to "enforce the subpoena."
Michael Connell, after hiding under the radar for almost two decades as the GOP's secret IT weapon for manipulating elections, has now been thrust into the limelight by other GOP whistleblowers, most notably world renowned cyber-security expert Stephen Spoonamore, who identified Mr. Connell as the person with the most intimate knowledge of GOP computer networks including those in the White House and Congress. Mr. Connell, who has worked for the Bush political network since 1986, has been at the scene of virtually every electoral scandal of the past decade-- running Florida computers during the 2000 election and Ohio election computers during the 2004 election, helping to create Swift Boat Veterans for Truth IT network, putting his computer servers in control of the most sensitive Congressional IT networks, and setting up Karl Rove's off grid White House email system used in the firing of the US Attorneys for political purposes.
Our whistleblowers have implicated Mr. Connell in the destruction of the White House emails. Mr. Connell's former employee, David Almacy, worked as the White House Internet and E-Communications Director during the time those emails were "lost." Apparently, Mr. Connell knows where those lost emails are and how and why they were destroyed.
On Monday, Attorney General Mukasey appoint ed a special prosecutor to investigate the political firings of US Attorneys who would not do the bidding of the White House. We believe that the Attorney General should also appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the conduct, actions and knowledge of Michael Connell and his confidential work for Karl Rove and George Bush. We also believe that Members of Congress should hold hearings and place Mr. Connell under oath to testify about election rigging, destruction of White House emails, and spying on Congress.
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
Mike Connell, Karl Rove's Computer Expert, Stonewalls Federal Subpoena In Election Rigging Case
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- Joe The Plumber Throws McCain Under The Bus
- Prominent Republicans Endorsing Obama
- Former GOP Senator Backs Obama
- Rove On McCain: "Very Steep Hill To Climb"
- Alaska's largest newspaper has endorsed Obama.
- Right Wing Nut Job, Florida WFTV anchor Barbara We...
- Barack Obama: 'Defining moment' TV ad
- Right Wing Blogosphere On Death Watch
- Republican's Are Wrong About Tightening National P...
- McCain Adviser Endorses Obama
- Breaking: McCain Volunteer's "Mutilation" Story Ma...
- spread the truth about ACORN
- McCain Palin In A Nutshell
- GOP "Death List"
- Obama's Lead Widens: 52%-38%
- GOP Voter Fraud
- GOP Operative Arrested In Voter Fraud
- Brzezinski Smaks DownMorning Joe
- More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes...
- Help Obama
- Palin's America
- Sorting out the truth on Obama, ACORN
- Florida GOP May Be Committing Voter Registration ...
- Censure Michele Bachmann
- Simon Rosenberg: Expect McCain to Gain Ground Thes...
- About Joe The Plumber
- The Buzz On Plumber Joe
- Joe The Plumber
- Obama's White Shift
- Moron At McCain Rally Speaks Up
- ACORN's response to Palin/ McCain smear
- Palin/McCain A Week Of Hate
- Palin Report Leaked
- GOP cuts out the middle man, goes straight to Fox ...
- McCain's judgment "in a time of crisis"
- Palin/McCain Rally a Terrorist Cell
- Debate Wrap-Up
- Obama: 'Taketh'
- Job Loss: The Price Of McSame
- Liddy as McCain's "own Bill Ayers"
- $100,000 reward for Info on Rove's election theft!...
- McCain: Erratic
- Smoking Gun In The theft Of Election 2004?
- Sarah Palin's inability to defend John McCain's he...
- 'Simpsons' clip shows rigged voting machine
- Palin Won't Defend John McCain
- Mike Connell, Karl Rove's Computer Expert, Stonewa...
- Moron tries to criticize Obama with hand made sign...
- Karl Rove And DOJ
- George Soros On The Bail Out
- ▼ October (50)
- ► 2007 (580)