'Barack Osama' Printed on Hundreds of NY Absentee Ballots 10 Oct 2008 Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's last name was spelled "Osama" on three hundred absentee ballots mailed out this week in Rensselaer County, New York. The sensitive misspelling comes at a time when the McCain-Palin campaign has intensified attacks on Obama's character... When John McCain asked a crowd in Albuquerque, New Mexico this week, "Who is the real Barack Obama?" someone in the crowd yelled "A terrorist."
Barack 'Osama' on Rensselaer County ballots 10 Oct 2008 Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's last name is spelled "Osama" on hundreds of absentee ballots mailed out this week to voters in Rensselaer County, NY. Officials say the flawed ballots were sent to approximately 300 voters. On row 1A Barack Obama's name is spelled Barack Osama... One pol pointed out that the letters 's' and 'b' are not exactly keyboard neighbors.
"Keep The N*gger Out Of Office" --Cops: Man threatened voter officials over tardy registration card 08 Oct 2008 Angered by a delay in the receipt of his voter registration card, a Louisiana man today threatened election officials, claiming that he urgently needed to cast a ballot to "keep the n*gger out of office," according to police. Wade Williams was arrested this morning on a felony terrorizing charge after allegedly calling the Registrar of Voters and warning that he would come to the state office and empty his shotgun unless he got his registration card.
Obama Called "Traitor" Again At McCain Rally 10 Oct 2008 John McCain's rally on Friday once again inspired furious reactions from his supporters [plants], with one woman screaming "traitor!" as McCain criticized Barack Obama's tax record. "He promised higher taxes on electricity," McCain charged at the event in La Crosse, Wisconsin... At that point, the woman yelled "traitor," and both McCain and his wife Cindy appeared to look in her direction. The Arizona Senator continued with his stump speech without referencing her.
Anti-Obama Fury Spills Over Into Down-Ticket Contests: "Bomb Obama" By Greg Sargent 10 Oct 2008 The fury and loathing of Obama being whipped up largely by McCain-Palin-GOP rhetoric about the Illinois Senator is now spilling into down-ticket races, specifically the battle between GOP incumbent Saxby Chambliss and his Dem challenger: Thursday's debate took place in front of a highly partisan crowd in the GOP stronghold of Middle Georgia. Chambliss supporters waved "Saxby" signs and offered up a sustained "boos" when [Jim] Martin mentioned Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama. "Bomb Obama," one woman hollered.
US Secret Service probes death threats against Obama --Investigation dropped 09 Oct 2008 The US Secret Service has investigated an alleged death threat against Democrat Barack Obama shouted Monday at a rally for his Republican rival John McCain and running mate Sarah Palin, an agency spokesman told AFP Thursday. The probe by the Secret Service stems from a report by The Washington Post about a shout, "kill him," heard during the [Nazi] rally when Obama's name came up... Secret Service spokesman Ed Donovan said it wasn't clear whether the threat was actually vocalized or, if so, if it was meant for Obama during Palin's speech... For those reasons, he said, the investigation was dropped
Friday, October 10, 2008
Palin/McCain A Week Of Hate
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- Joe The Plumber Throws McCain Under The Bus
- Prominent Republicans Endorsing Obama
- Former GOP Senator Backs Obama
- Rove On McCain: "Very Steep Hill To Climb"
- Alaska's largest newspaper has endorsed Obama.
- Right Wing Nut Job, Florida WFTV anchor Barbara We...
- Barack Obama: 'Defining moment' TV ad
- Right Wing Blogosphere On Death Watch
- Republican's Are Wrong About Tightening National P...
- McCain Adviser Endorses Obama
- Breaking: McCain Volunteer's "Mutilation" Story Ma...
- spread the truth about ACORN
- McCain Palin In A Nutshell
- GOP "Death List"
- Obama's Lead Widens: 52%-38%
- GOP Voter Fraud
- GOP Operative Arrested In Voter Fraud
- Brzezinski Smaks DownMorning Joe
- More W.Va. voters say machines are switching votes...
- Help Obama
- Palin's America
- Sorting out the truth on Obama, ACORN
- Florida GOP May Be Committing Voter Registration ...
- Censure Michele Bachmann
- Simon Rosenberg: Expect McCain to Gain Ground Thes...
- About Joe The Plumber
- The Buzz On Plumber Joe
- Joe The Plumber
- Obama's White Shift
- Moron At McCain Rally Speaks Up
- ACORN's response to Palin/ McCain smear
- Palin/McCain A Week Of Hate
- Palin Report Leaked
- GOP cuts out the middle man, goes straight to Fox ...
- McCain's judgment "in a time of crisis"
- Palin/McCain Rally a Terrorist Cell
- Debate Wrap-Up
- Obama: 'Taketh'
- Job Loss: The Price Of McSame
- Liddy as McCain's "own Bill Ayers"
- $100,000 reward for Info on Rove's election theft!...
- McCain: Erratic
- Smoking Gun In The theft Of Election 2004?
- Sarah Palin's inability to defend John McCain's he...
- 'Simpsons' clip shows rigged voting machine
- Palin Won't Defend John McCain
- Mike Connell, Karl Rove's Computer Expert, Stonewa...
- Moron tries to criticize Obama with hand made sign...
- Karl Rove And DOJ
- George Soros On The Bail Out
- ▼ October (50)
- ► 2007 (580)