The U.S. No Longer Seen as Competent
Anne Applebaum - Slate - Oct 1st, 2007
The big question is why support for U.S. leadership has declined among our traditional friends: Britain, Poland, Germany, Italy, Holland ...more
Put an End to the Patriot Act
Editorial - Journal Times - Oct 1st, 2007
A summary of all types of arrests and convictions resulting from surveillance shows a steadily decreasing rate of conviction ...more
Confronting Violence with Courage
Editorial - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette - Oct 1st, 2007
When Amish girls were gunned down a year ago, we marveled at the community's ability to forgive the killer. But did we really learn anything ...more
Seeds of Terrorism Sown in Killing Fields of Iraq
Haroon Siddiqui - Toronto Star - Oct 1st, 2007
The American military and political establishment does not want people to talk about Iraqi deaths, and the media just go along ...more
Bush's Unhealthy Child Healthcare Veto
Sebastian Mallaby - WaPo - Oct 1st, 2007
The US spends nearly twice as much per person on health care as "socialized" countries, yet Americans' life expectancy is shorter ...more
Katrina Vanden Heuvel - The Nation - Oct 1st, 2007
The Bush Administration is intent on taking us into another military disaster--this time in Iran, which will destabilize the region ...more
Tuesday, October 02, 2007
In The News 10-01-07: Seeds of Terrorism Sown in Killing Fields of Iraq
A Election '08 News Site:
For News And Commentary:
For Florida Election News See:
Political Talk For And By Political Junkies
Just Rumors The Rumor Mills
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- ► 2008 (432)
- Obama V. The Netroots
- Where Does the Right-Wing End and the Media Begin?...
- RedState.com cracks down on Ron Paul supporters
- Giuliani Comes To Aid Of Accused Child Molester
- Entire Town Switches From Republican To Democrat
- Scandal At the Values Voter Summit
- Giuliani Shuts Out Kerik
- Dobson Drama and Prayers for a Political Miracle
- Senate candidate confirms the he's gay
- Sunday Roundup Debate Edition: Hillary Who?
- Anti-Immigraton Sweeping World Wide
- GOP Debate Wrapup
- Bush's War on the Children
- Janet Folger: Gods hand was on Huckabee and that ...
- Real Time Overtime With Bill Maher
- 'Why Are Democrats Still Afraid'
- Boy Scouts rent hiked $199,999 for gay ban
- GOP Candidates Diss RNC Fundraiser
- American Scientist Canceled by British Science Mus...
- In local House race, a Barney Frank endorsement
- By The Numbers
- GOP Attacks On Children
- Bush Hits New Record Low Of 24% Hits a Nixon Low
- Suddenly Telling the Truth: CBS Correspondent Says...
- The Washington Post Continues to Shill for Bush an...
- Senator McConnell Caught Lying About His Office's ...
- CNN blames Democrats for rightwing smear
- Parents of 12 Year Old Boy Attacked by Republicans...
- McConnell Aide Acknowledges Smearing 12 Year Old
- High Ranking Military Committing Suicide
- Randi Rhodes was Attacked on Sunday Night
- Sunday Show Roundup: Talking About Spreading War
- Giuliani's Bad Radios Responsible for Mayhem on 9/...
- GOP County Chair Charged With Fondling Underage B...
- Merle Haggard Endorses Clinton
- Gore Wins Nobel, NY Times Slights Him
- Al Gore wins 2007 Nobel Peace Prize
- Pres. Carter: ''I don't think US Using Torture, I ...
- Sen. Mitch McConnell Behind Terrorizing 12 Year Ol...
- Clinton Leads in Swing States
- GOP, Lord's Of Loud Attack 12 Year Old Recipient ...
- Larry Craig's New Music Video
- ACLU Statement on RESTORE ACT
- Christian media watchdog group: The Females on Fox...
- Chris Matthews Finally Gets His
- Clinton Campaign: Training Video
- Nixon on Tape: Thompson 'Dumb as Hell' And lazy to...
- White House: Aiding And Abating Al Queda
- Top New Yorker Writer: Washington Post Editorial P...
- Petraeus adviser: Petraeus testimony misleading
- In The News 10-09-07: Neocon Warmongers Flock to ...
- Iraq Veteran: Why I Fight And Why We Must
- Sunday Spinning Heads
- A Day With The White House Press Corps, Press Gagg...
- Bush Betrays Christians in Iraq
- Limbaugh Attacks U.S. Combat Vets
- .D. Roy Atchison - The former GOP Assistant U.S. A...
- Congress Demands a Redeployment Plan
- Fred Thompson Embarrasses Conference Attendee's Wi...
- Today's News 10-04-07: Limbaugh's Cowardly Smear
- Vet Called: Suicide Bomber by Limbaugh Speaks Out
- Oak Lawn, Illinois, bans Christmas
- When Hate Radio Attacks...
- Voting Rights Act provision could face U.S. Suprem...
- Corporations Turning Away from GOP
- In The News 10-01-07: Seeds of Terrorism Sown in K...
- Top Democrats Hammer Limbaugh for Phony Troops Com...
- Sunday Talk Show's Roundup
- Who Says We are Winning In Afghanistan
- Can Hillary Clinton win?
- The Swift Boating Of Hillary
- ▼ October (71)