Monday, February 04, 2008

Will Michelle Obama Support Clinton



Here's a rough transcript of Mrs. Obama on GMA:
GMA: Could you see yourself working to support Hillary Clinton should she win the nomination?
MICHELLE OBAMA: I'd have to think about that. I'd have to think about that, her policies, her approach, her tone.
GMA: That's not a given?
MICHELLE OBAMA: You know, everyone in this party is going to work hard for whoever the nominee is. I think that we're all working for the same thing. And, you know, I think our goal is to make sure that the person in the White House is going to take this country in a different direction. I happen to believe that Barack is the only person who can really do that.
Ah yes, tone. You mean like this?
"I'm confident that I will get her votes votes if I'm the nominee, it's not clear that she would get the votes I got if she were the nominee." - Barack Obama
Well, at least the Obama's are reading off of the same script, as people suck their Hope Soda up with a straw.
This just about tears it for me.

No comments:


VIDEO NEWS WIRE

Politico 44 President's Calendar

AlterNet.org: Video




Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign

23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.

"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")

Followers

ShareThis

http://feeds.salon.com/salon/greenwald_podcast_rss

The Real News Network

  

Learn more about the Neighborhood Volunteer Program

John McCain

The 50 State Strategy

Buy a Democracy Bond

My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog!

Politics on HuffingtonPost.com

MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann

RawStory.com Headlines

The Nation: Top Stories

Evri Skyscraper Widget

YouTube :: Videos by politicstv

Contributors

Blog Archive