Friday, April 25, 2008
DNC to hear Florida Democrats appeals on May 31
FROM: Alexis Herman & Jim Roosevelt, Jr., Co-Chairs
DNC Rules and Bylaws Committee (RBC)
SUBJECT: Meeting AnnouncementMay 31, 2008
DATE: April 25, 2008
Realizing that members have very busy schedules, we wanted to notify you as soon as possible that the RBC will meet on Saturday, May 31, 2008 in Washington, D.C. We are asking members to arrive on Friday, May 30, 2008 in time for a private informal dinner with us. While we expect the RBC meeting to last most of the day on Saturday, we are asking members not to make their departure plans until Sunday.
The main item of business on the Committee's agenda will be the consideration of two pending challenges.
We hope you are able to attend this very important RBC meeting. Further information, including meeting agenda and meeting logistics, will be forwarded to you in the near future.
Please note that this is an official meeting of the RBC. Therefore, we would like to remind members of the attendance requirement established in the Bylaws (Article Two, Section 10.(g)). Members who miss three consecutive RBC meetings are deemed to have resigned from the Committee. Registering a proxy, while important for establishing a quorum and assuring your vote is represented, does not count for the purpose of attendance at a meeting.
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- Wright Raising Questions About Obama's Electabilit...
- Take This: Obama Girl
- Why Obama and Wright pulled this sham of a media s...
- MoveOn.org Throws Obama Under The Bus
- Primary: The Race So Far
- Huge Super Delegate Pickup By Clinton
- Former Obama friend supports Clinton
- DNC to hear Florida Democrats appeals on May 31
- DailyKos: Off The Mark
- More People Have Voted For Hillary Than Any Other ...
- Why Obama Should Drop Out Now
- If Only This Was Obama
- Olbermanns Interview of Hillary
- Superdelegates: Time To Pick a Winner
- Obama Predicts Close Finish In Pennsylvania
- How Hillary won Pennsylvania
- Delegates to Dean: Uh! NO
- The Obama Campaign: Consent of, or Contempt for, t...
- The Media On The Debate
- Klein Introduces Bill Ending Blank Checks to Iraq
- Obama's Numbers Bleeding Big Time In Pennsylvania
- Unions Picket DNC Headquarters
- The Velvet Mafia
- Where Obama Went wrong: On His Bashing Of Middle A...
- Is Obama Out Of Touch?
- Are You Infected: With A Obamabot
- Obama To Clinton: Iron My Shirt
- Why Hillary Will Win
- Is Obamas Campaign Over?
- Obama Steps In IT
- Clinton talks; Obama balks
- Obama's Short Law Career
- Action Alert
- Obama's Corruption Problem
- George Bush: Fourth Amendment had no application t...
- Shelby Steele: "Race and the Obama Campaign"
- Hillary in A Nut Shell
- Randi Rhodes Calls Clinton & Ferraro Whores
- Jon Stewart On Why Obama Should Not Drop Out Of Th...
- Primary is not just destroying Progressive Radio B...
- Another Reason Obama Should Not Drop Out Of The Ra...
- Pete Seeger and Iraq veteran Chris Miller give a m...
- Lieberman Attacks Obama
- Clinton Challenges Obama To A Bowl Off
- Diebold software error reveals John McCain to win ...
- Barack Obama - The Wizard of Oz
- ▼ April (46)
- ► 2007 (580)