Wednesday, April 23, 2008
More People Have Voted For Hillary Than Any Other Candidate
After last night's decisive victory in Pennsylvania, more people have voted for Hillary than any other candidate, including Sen. Obama. Estimates vary slightly, but according to Real Clear Politics, Hillary has received 15,095,663 votes to Sen. Obama's 14,973,720, a margin of more than 120,000 votes. ABC News reported this morning that 'Clinton has pulled ahead of Obama' in the popular vote. This count includes certified vote totals in Florida and Michigan." Read more.
The Tide is Turning: "The voters in Pennsylvania have spoken. America is listening. And the tide is turning Despite making an unprecedented financial investment in his Pennsylvania campaign, including millions on negative ads Sen. Obama again failed to win a state that will be vital to a Democratic victory in November." Read more.
$$$: The campaign has raised more than $3.5 million since PA polls closed last night last night's fundraising total the was the strongest ever.
Fighting for You: In last night's victory speech, Hillary told voters, "I'm in this race to fight for you, to fight for everyone who has ever been counted out I need your help to continue this journey. This is your campaign and this is your victory tonight. Your support has meant the difference between winning and losing." Watch here and read it here.
In Case You Missed It: The Washington Post reports that "unable once again to score a knockout, Sen. Barack Obama is likely to make his new negative tone even more negative." Read more.
Closing the Deal? The AP asks: "Why can't Barack Obama close the deal? ...Unfortunately for Obama it's a question that bears repeating The loss, despite a massive cash infusion and robust campaign presence in the state, underscores the persistent problems he's had winning over many of the voters who form the traditional Democratic party base." Read more.
On Tap: Hillary attends an event in Indianapolis, IN today Tomorrow - joined by former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General Hugh Shelton - she returns to North Carolina for stops in Jacksonville, Fayetteville, and Asheville. On Friday and Saturday, Hillary campaigns in Indiana.
On the Air: In a new NC Ask Me ad, Hillary responds to veteran David Eichhorn from Hickory, NC: "It is one of the highest obligations of our president and Commander-in- Chief to take care of our veterans. We owe everything to those who have served us." Watch it here "Jobs," airing in IN, emphasizes that "the next president has to begin putting the American people first. Your jobs, your health care, your futures." Watch it here.
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- Wright Raising Questions About Obama's Electabilit...
- Take This: Obama Girl
- Why Obama and Wright pulled this sham of a media s...
- MoveOn.org Throws Obama Under The Bus
- Primary: The Race So Far
- Huge Super Delegate Pickup By Clinton
- Former Obama friend supports Clinton
- DNC to hear Florida Democrats appeals on May 31
- DailyKos: Off The Mark
- More People Have Voted For Hillary Than Any Other ...
- Why Obama Should Drop Out Now
- If Only This Was Obama
- Olbermanns Interview of Hillary
- Superdelegates: Time To Pick a Winner
- Obama Predicts Close Finish In Pennsylvania
- How Hillary won Pennsylvania
- Delegates to Dean: Uh! NO
- The Obama Campaign: Consent of, or Contempt for, t...
- The Media On The Debate
- Klein Introduces Bill Ending Blank Checks to Iraq
- Obama's Numbers Bleeding Big Time In Pennsylvania
- Unions Picket DNC Headquarters
- The Velvet Mafia
- Where Obama Went wrong: On His Bashing Of Middle A...
- Is Obama Out Of Touch?
- Are You Infected: With A Obamabot
- Obama To Clinton: Iron My Shirt
- Why Hillary Will Win
- Is Obamas Campaign Over?
- Obama Steps In IT
- Clinton talks; Obama balks
- Obama's Short Law Career
- Action Alert
- Obama's Corruption Problem
- George Bush: Fourth Amendment had no application t...
- Shelby Steele: "Race and the Obama Campaign"
- Hillary in A Nut Shell
- Randi Rhodes Calls Clinton & Ferraro Whores
- Jon Stewart On Why Obama Should Not Drop Out Of Th...
- Primary is not just destroying Progressive Radio B...
- Another Reason Obama Should Not Drop Out Of The Ra...
- Pete Seeger and Iraq veteran Chris Miller give a m...
- Lieberman Attacks Obama
- Clinton Challenges Obama To A Bowl Off
- Diebold software error reveals John McCain to win ...
- Barack Obama - The Wizard of Oz
- ▼ April (46)
- ► 2007 (580)