Hillary dominates Philadelphia focus group. "NYDIA HAN: The real take away is this. We now know who won the debate according to our focus group. Take a look. Senator Clinton is the debate winner, at least according to our focus group. 23% believe Senator Obama won while 50% believed Senator Clinton won." [WPVI Post-Debate Analysis, 4/16/08]
ABC News' Rick Klein 'Clinton is back to the strong presence we saw early in the cycle.' [ABC News Political Radar, 4/16/08]
NBC News' Chuck Todd Obama 'did not have a good night.' [MSNBC Post-Debate Analysis, 4/16/08]
NBC News' Chuck ToddObama's answer on Ayers and the flag 'were simply weak.' "His answer on Ayers and the flag question were simply weak; He seemed unprepared for them; Kinda surprising because he normally has a decent rant against "old politics" and yet "old politics" questions seemed to stump him." [NBC First Read, 4/16/08]
The Atlantic's Marc Ambinder [T]here's no way Obama could fared worse. [The Atlantic's Marc Ambinder, 4/16/08]
Washington Post' Chris Cillizza Obama 'struggled quite a bit' when asked about Rev. Wright. " He struggled quite a bit more when asked to answer for Wright, his former pastor." [Washington Post, The Fix, 4/16/08]
New York Times' Katharine Seeyle: Hillary's 'in her element as she goes into details.' "She's becoming expansive, seemingly in her element as she goes into details; Mr. Obama does not look as thrilled to be still standing there." [New York Times, The Caucus, 4/16/08]
Talking Points Memo's Josh Marshall Hillary 'certainly seems more self-assured.' "She certainly seems more self-assured on the Iran question than Obama did. The question of extending an American security umbrella to Israel is very dicey. And he could clearly see he was on delicate territory." [Talking Points Memo, 4/16/08]
Philadelphia Inquirer blog 'Obama is again less certain, and rambles a bit.' "Obama is again less certain, and rambles a bit when asked about the Washington D.C. gun ban. Gibson asks him to deny that he has ever advocated a complete ban on hand guns in 1996. Obama says no. But whatever the truth, no other answer is possible." [Philadelphia Inquirer Blog, 4/16/08]
NBC News' Matthew Berger Obama 'tried to have it both ways' with Israel. "Obama's answer on an Iranian attack on Israel tried to seem to have it both ways: highlight his support for Israel but not lock him into treating an attack on Israel like an attack on the U.S. But it may have looked more like a no because it wasn't a firm yes. Clinton's answer seemed more direct." [NBC First Read, 4/16/08]
Thursday, April 17, 2008
The Media On The Debate
Surprising, for over a year they have been giving Obama a FREE ride.
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- Wright Raising Questions About Obama's Electabilit...
- Take This: Obama Girl
- Why Obama and Wright pulled this sham of a media s...
- MoveOn.org Throws Obama Under The Bus
- Primary: The Race So Far
- Huge Super Delegate Pickup By Clinton
- Former Obama friend supports Clinton
- DNC to hear Florida Democrats appeals on May 31
- DailyKos: Off The Mark
- More People Have Voted For Hillary Than Any Other ...
- Why Obama Should Drop Out Now
- If Only This Was Obama
- Olbermanns Interview of Hillary
- Superdelegates: Time To Pick a Winner
- Obama Predicts Close Finish In Pennsylvania
- How Hillary won Pennsylvania
- Delegates to Dean: Uh! NO
- The Obama Campaign: Consent of, or Contempt for, t...
- The Media On The Debate
- Klein Introduces Bill Ending Blank Checks to Iraq
- Obama's Numbers Bleeding Big Time In Pennsylvania
- Unions Picket DNC Headquarters
- The Velvet Mafia
- Where Obama Went wrong: On His Bashing Of Middle A...
- Is Obama Out Of Touch?
- Are You Infected: With A Obamabot
- Obama To Clinton: Iron My Shirt
- Why Hillary Will Win
- Is Obamas Campaign Over?
- Obama Steps In IT
- Clinton talks; Obama balks
- Obama's Short Law Career
- Action Alert
- Obama's Corruption Problem
- George Bush: Fourth Amendment had no application t...
- Shelby Steele: "Race and the Obama Campaign"
- Hillary in A Nut Shell
- Randi Rhodes Calls Clinton & Ferraro Whores
- Jon Stewart On Why Obama Should Not Drop Out Of Th...
- Primary is not just destroying Progressive Radio B...
- Another Reason Obama Should Not Drop Out Of The Ra...
- Pete Seeger and Iraq veteran Chris Miller give a m...
- Lieberman Attacks Obama
- Clinton Challenges Obama To A Bowl Off
- Diebold software error reveals John McCain to win ...
- Barack Obama - The Wizard of Oz
- ▼ April (46)
- ► 2007 (580)