Tuesday, March 04, 2008
The Come Back Kid
The latest tracking polls, which suggest that HRC has momentum in both OH and TX:
Open Left's Chris Bowers: "Seems as though there might be new life for the Clinton campaign. She looks good in Ohio, and Texas is now razor-thin, but with slight Clinton momentum. [...] Obama's pledged delegate advantage is unassailable. For Clinton, the goal is to use a win in the Texas primary in order to change the narrative and improve her standing in post-March 4th states. [...] I still think we are headed to Pennsylvania. Clinton will win Ohio, and probably Rhode Island. She also should come close in Texas, and probably declare some sort of victory as a result. I'm getting antsy to take on [John] McCain, but Obama's fundraising doesn't seem to be a problem, and setting up a massive Pennsylvania operation wouldn't hurt, either."
Open Left's Matt Stoller also thinks we are headed to PA: "I have no idea what is going to happen, but my general rule of thumb is that the most annoying scenario is also the most likely scenario simply because I enjoy feeling sorry for myself. So Clinton wins Ohio 54-46 and Texas by 51-49, though Obama will take more delegates in Texas because that system is crazy. And then the campaign goes to Pennsylvania."
TPM's Josh Marshall: "If the polls bear out, we seem set for a result that will lead to minor
or major crowing from the Clinton camp, with a victory in Ohio seeming very likely and at a least a primary popular vote victory in Texas looking like a distinct possibility. [...] The upshot is that the Clinton campaign may come out of tonight with a major shot in the arm and a round of good press and yet still be in no more realistic a position to win the nomination based on the stubborn tally of delegates."
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- Senator Gwen Margolis Spearheads Drive For Equal R...
- Florida s inconsistent patchwork of sex offender ...
- Bosnia Smaznia
- 50 state party Hillary wins vs 48 state party Obam...
- About That Writers Strike at DailyKos
- Rove: My tail and horns are retractable
- McSame's First General Election Ad
- Fact Or Fiction
- Why Obama Should Not Drop Out Of The Race
- This Is Your Brain On Obama
- How The Media Distorts Facts
- Pundits Versus Reality
- Jamie Rubin Bitch Slaps Andrea Mitchell
- NBC/Wall Street Journal Deliberately skewed poll f...
- Make Florida Count
- Obama Shill Ed Shultz Gets The Axe At WINZ
- Joe Scarborough Cleans Obama's Shill Richard Wolfe...
- Obama Words Don't Match Deeds
- Obama: Folks In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Ston...
- Obamas lobbyist money
- Gov. Crist of Florida likes women, A LOT, I mean i...
- 4,000... and counting
- Young John McSame
- Senator Obama, Have You No Decency?
- Happy Easter
- CHRONOLOGY OF A TRAIN WRECK
- By The Numbers
- Obama's Media Luster Dulling
- McBush's Minister Problem
- Just Words
- The Race So Far
- Obama's Smear Machine
- Just The Facts
- Obama's Shallow Credentials on National Security
- Obama's Minister Problem Part III
- Obama's Minister Problem Part II
- Writers Strike at DailyKos
- Obama's Minister Problem
- McBush Q&A
- Please Urge Obama and Keith Olberman to comment on...
- "Gays are worse than terrorists"
- Time for Gov. Dean To Sh*t Or Get Off The Pot
- If Florida Had A Do-Over Today
- Rezko- Obama's BIG Problem
- Rezko All Rezko 24/7 For 7 Weeks
- Obama's Math Problem
- Obama Couldn't Close the Deal
- GRASSROOTS? OBAMA?
- Obama supporters Cheat In Texas
- The Come Back Kid
- Remembering Lawrence King
- Commissioner Ken Keechel at Simmie Williams Memor...
- Meet Tim Russert
- ▼ March (53)
- ► 2007 (580)