In Iraq Forever
Spencer Ackerman - American Prospect - Sep 18th, 2007
Last week's intense focus on whether the surge was working obscured the real Bush agenda -- a long-term U.S. presence in Iraq ...more
Be Concerned About FOX News's Owner, Rupert Murdoch
Gene Kimmelman - Seattle Times - Sep 18th, 2007
Democracy depends on the ability of different voices to be heard. When one one man owns too many media outlets, democracy is endangered ...more
Common Sense, the First Casualty in Iraq
Reg Henry - MetroWest Daily - Sep 18th, 2007
The very fact that we are at war in Iraq has confounded common sense from the beginning. No Iraqi attacked us on 9/11 ...more
More Gloom and Doom for Republicans
EJ Dionne JR - Daytona Beach News-J - Sep 18th, 2007
The decision of former Virginia Gov. Mark Warner to run for the seat of retiring Republican Sen. John Warner is more than just bad news ...more
Mukasey Nomination an Expression of Bush's Weakness
Steve Kornacki - NY Observer - Sep 18th, 2007
This is not the selection the president would have made if he had a solid approval rating and if his party still controlled the Senate ...more
Giuliani's Crime Reduction Claims as Fraudulent as His 9/11 Claims
PolitiFact - Sep 18th, 2007
Violent crime in New York began falling three years before Giuliani took office in 1994, U.S. Justice Department records show ...more
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
In The News 09-18-07: Giuliani's Crime Reduction Claims as Fraudulent as His 9/11 Claims
A Election '08 News Site:
For News And Commentary:
For Florida Election News See:
Political Talk For And By Political Junkies
Just Rumors The Rumor Mills
Days Since Michael Steele Said He Won't Resign"The Playa" said he wouldn't resign as head of the RNC ("Not me Baby! Nuh-uh. Not happening. No way, no how.")
23 Days, 23 Hours, 32 Minutes, 38 Seconds.
The Real News Network
Politics on HuffingtonPost.com
MSNBC.com: Countdown With Olbermann
The Nation: Top Stories
YouTube :: Videos by politicstv
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- GoLeft T.V.
- News From Florida
- Bent Society Blog
- My: Political Junki Site
- Election Geek 08
- Travel Democratic
- Just Rumor Mills
- Democratic Victory Network
- Philter Media- Websites
- Rainbow USA
- Democratic News
- Visit Our Shopping Mall
- Read My Book
- If You Think You Are A Conservative
- ► 2009 (49)
- ► 2008 (432)
- Leading indicators point down for GOP
- Rudys top fundraiser sole backer of California el...
- Limbaugh Calls Iraq Vet : Staff Puke
- Dem Rep To Introduce House Resolution Condemning L...
- Bill Clinton: GOP hypocritical
- WHO'S YOUR CADIDATE IN '08
- Hillary And Obama Roughly Tied For Third-Quarter F...
- NY Times Out Polling The GOP In A Fox News Poll
- Romney Hypocrisy on Venezuela and Iran
- Mike Rogers set to out, Rep. Patrick McHenery toda...
- Rush Limbaugh Attacks U.S. Soldiers
- State Dep't Classifies Publicly-Available Corrupti...
- Bill Clinton Responds to The GOP's MouthPiece ,The...
- 53 Percent prefer, Dems In Congress Comared to GOP...
- Veterans still getting shoddy treatment
- Democrats Who Voted, Against Insurance For Childre...
- War Monger And Hate Merchant Rep. Marsha Blackburn...
- David Schuster: Pro War GOP, Hiding From The Media...
- Rudy Giuliani: Lie After Lie After Lie
- 911 Families Confront Giuliani, Calls Him A Scumba...
- OHanlons Conflict Of Interest Revealed On Fox Ne...
- Condi owned home, shared credit line with another ...
- John Grisham Endorses Clinton
- In Honor of the out going Sen. Ted Stevens (R) AK
- Alaska senator taped in FBI corruption sting
- Bush Winning PR War
- 50% Favor Government Guaranteed Health Care Covera...
- Palast on Clout
- OUR SENATORS MUST HEAR FROM YOU TODAY!
- Grand Obstructionist Party Blocks Pro-Troop Amendm...
- In The News 09-19-07: America's Mercenary Factor
- GOP Avoding Blacks And Hispanics Again
- Dan Rather Files $70M Lawsuit Against CBS
- Moveon.org Wars
- Most corrupt members of Congress
- In The News 09-18-07: Giuliani's Crime Reduction ...
- Republican prosecutor from Florida caught in child...
- The Iraq Blackwater Test
- Value Voters Debate: Wrapup
- Rudy You Betrayed Us
- Matt Drudge Backing Hillary?
- McCain Caught Lying About Progress In Iraq
- Today's News 09-17-07: Human Smuggling Operations ...
- Who Is Michael Mukasey?
- Media Wrap On Greenspan's Book
- Breaking: Bush may announce Michael Mukasey as At...
- Todays News 09-16-07: Today, Lieberman Would be De...
- Kerry: GOP should condemn comments from Boehner
- Alan Keyes jumped into the fray
- Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
- President of HipHop Causus talks about being assau...
- Lies Americans believe about the war in Iraq
- Sen. Ted Stevens, Deak Of Cards Of Corruption Fall...
- Greenspan Blasts GOP: Party "Deserved To Lose"
- Bush - A Betrayal of Trust
- Todays News 09-15-07: In Bush's America We're All ...
- Republicans and Massive Deficits
- Outsourcing Justice? Or raiding our treasury to fu...
- GOP candidates only want to debate in front of Whi...
- John Edwards Responds to Bush's Call for Endless W...
- Today's News 09-14-07: The General's Lies
- Atty. Gen. Alberto Gonzales Leaves Justice Dept. T...
- President Bush's Iraq Speech: Media Wrapup
- Boehner: Troop deaths in Iraq are a small price....
- Dems Demand Boehner Apologize
- Bush 34, Democrats 50
- Media Still Pushing The Iraq War
- Voter Purging: A Legal Way for Republicans to Swin...
- Today's News 09-13-07: Voter Purging: The Republic...
- It Is A Numbers Game
- Bush/Petraeus Report Media Wrap Up
- Most Americans believe the nation's founders wrote...
- Rev. Lennox Yearwood Of PDA Assaulted By DC Police...
- Questions For petraeus
- Univision's Presidential Forum Outdraws English-La...
- Democrats Don't Understand the Role of Emotion
- Boca priest accused in North Carolina sex case res...
- GOP support for Iraq war on shaky ground
- Bush's 'Kick Ass' War Assessment
- Today's News 09-11-07: Petraeus and the Administra...
- DC Madam, Deborah Jeane Palfrey, 'confirms for the...
- Flynt unveiling more Vitter claims
- Tell Congress To Reject The PHONY Bush Betray US R...
- McCain's "No Surrender" tour
- 33 Percent Still Thinks Saddam Attacked On 9-11
- Today's News 09-10-07:Craig will try to take back ...
- Just How Gay is the Gay-Hating GOP
- Most Americans Not Buying The Bush Report
- Harry Reid On The "Bush Report"
- Why Democrats Should Not Be Afraid Of The Boogie M...
- Fred Thompson Reviews Are In
- Today's News 09-08-07: Giuliani: Illegal immigrati...
- Sen. Chuck Hagel to announce retirement
- Keith Olbermann: "Bush" Report A Sham
- 51% of Americans Want Congress to Probe Bush/Chene...
- Todays News 09-06-07:Congressional Dems Seeking Co...
- Breaking: BUSH KNEW BEFORE INVASION THAT SADDAM HA...
- GLAAD Condemns Jerry Lewis for Anti-Gay Slur
- Hookers Hookers Everywhere!
- "Throw the bums out"
- ▼ September (102)